Watch how Salsa Queen transforms ordinary lasagna into an amazing Mexican lasagna. Even better, you don't need to cook the noodles in advance! Filmed during a cooking class at Harmons.
See how to turn a boring corned beef into something unique and amazing. Watch Salsa Queen use the Red Chili salsa to transform St. Patrick's Day into San Patrick's!
Watch Salsa Queen as she makes amazing, fast, and tasty Red Enchiladas. Added bonuses include making incredible guac plus how to prepare the perfect corn tortillas! Filmed live at a Home Expo event so enjoy the experience!
Mexican Pesto Turkey Pizza
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 1 can (8 oz)
- Pillsbury™ refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheet
- 1/4 cup Salsa Queen™ Mexican Pesto
- 1/2 cup cubed cooked turkey
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Italian cheese blend (5 oz)
- 2 medium plum (Roma) tomatoes, thinly sliced Steps
Spread pesto evenly over crust. Top...
Pineapples are a summer staple. The Salsa Queen, Maharba Zapata, joined Chef Bryan in the Fresh Living Kitchen to make Summer Pineapple Bowls.
Maharba founded Salsa Queen three years ago, and the business has grown rapidly since. Her gourmet picos and salsas can now be found in Salt Lake area Smith's and Harmon's.